It’s a simple program to sign up for. Just go to smile.amazon.com If you have an existing Amazon account, or Amazon Prime account, you can use it to log into AmazonSmile. Then just select “Berea Lutheran School” as your organization to support. Amazon will then donate 0.5% of every purchase to our school. It’s that simple!
Take Recycling to the Dakota County Recycling Zone:
The Recycling Zone
3365 Dodd Road
Click here for hours: Dakota Valley Recycling Zone
Box Tops for Education
- Clip and save the Box Tops from products like Cheerios®, Hamburger Helper® and Kleenex®.
- Attach them to the monthly collection sheets.
- Place them in the drawers in the lunchroom.
- Each one is worth 10¢ for Berea.
Earn even more by shopping online
- Go to www.boxtops4education.com
- Register online.
- Access your favorite online stores and earn points for our school! You may also access our school’s progress and be notified of any special box top events.
What is Scrip and why are we using it? Scrip is a program that donates money to our school. With two prior programs the day school used for donations no longer active, Scrip will replace them. You can buy a gift card through the school’s Scrip program. You’ll pay the full face value, but the school receives an immediate rebate percentage that’s typically between 3% and 15% depending on the retailer. Then you’re able to use this gift card towards your everyday purchases or as a gift for someone else!
How does it work?
- Register for your own account online at ShopWithScrip.com and join Berea’s Scrip Program by using the enrollment code 8F35BB6D54944
- Over 700 retailers to choose from. Examples include grocery stores, gas stations, retail stores, restaurants, hotels, online shopping, etc. A list will be included on the bulletin board at church, but keep in mind these may change.
- You get what you pay for. Ex: You pay for a $25 gift card, you get a $25 gift card.
- Choose between an electronic gift card (ScripNow) or a physical card, depending on the vendor.
- Place your order online and pay with a credit card or check. If paying by check, print out your order and attach your payment to it. Place payments and orders in the gray lock box on the wall by the coat racks (above the boxtops drawers).
- If you would like me to place your order, list your retailers, amounts, and attach your check and put in the gray lock box.
- All orders are released/sent as one order on the first Monday of the month.
- All cards are delivered to church and will be distributed.
- If someone would like to place a large order and receive it quickly, arrangements can be made.
Printer cartridges and cell phones
Donate your old printer cartridges and cell phones to earn cash for Berea.
Here is the link for the Scholastic Reading Club Book Orders:
Scholastic Reading Club Book Orders