- Christ-centered education
- Emphasis on high academic achievement
- Small class sizes
- Low student-teacher ratio
- Christian friendships
- Complete education of the child – soul, mind, and body.
- Classrooms equipped with computers, internet access, and interactive whiteboards
- Band instruction and piano lessons
- Co-ed basketball (gr. 3-8) and girls volleyball (gr. 5-8)
- Field trips throughout the year to area sites
- Drama through the presentation of school plays once a year
- Robotics Club (FIRST LEGO League)
- And other activities
Tuition and Fees
- Preschool – $160/month for 4-year-olds (T/Th 8:15 – 11:45), and $130/month for 3-year-olds (T/Th 8:15 – 11:15).
- Kindergarten: $100/month (M/W/F 8:15 – 3:15)
- Grades 1-8: $200/month
(members of our congregation pay no tuition for gr. K-8 – they support the school through their church contributions)
- Registration fee – $50 per preschool student /$100 per student K-8 (not to exceed $200 per family)
Applications for members of Berea are accepted throughout the year. There is no registration deadline.
Also, as space, time and our guidelines permit, we welcome children of non-members and are thankful that we have the opportunity to share with others that which our Lord has so generously given to us.
It must always be remembered that we are above all a Christian school (rather than a secular or private school) wherein our purpose is to impress upon students the blessings of God’s love for us in Christ Jesus. We encourage non-member parents to become acquainted with the teachings of Berea church and attend our worship services.
Any students with special needs will need to be assessed by our staff to determine whether we will be able to serve them adequately.
Please contact us with any questions.
Notice Of Nondiscriminatory Policy As To Students
Berea Evangelical Lutheran School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.